Home > products > Wallbox EV Chargers >
Portable Home Wall EV Chargers 32A Wallbox Charger Station Type 2

Portable Home Wall EV Chargers 32A Wallbox Charger Station Type 2

Portable Wall EV Chargers

Home Wall EV Chargers

32A Wallbox Charger Station

Place of Origin:


Brand Name:




Model Number:


Contact Us

Request A Quote
Product Details
LED Indicator:
Yellow / Red / Green
LCD Display:
4.3'' Color Screen
Protection Level:
Working Temperature:
Payment & Shipping Terms
Minimum Order Quantity
To be negotiated
Packaging Details
portable ev charger type 2 Each in inner carton box, then 1 inner carton into 1 master carton
Delivery Time
30-40 days
Payment Terms
Supply Ability
100000PCS Per Month
Product Description

32A Home EVSE Wallbox 7kw EV Charger Station Portable EV Charger Type 2


Certificates & QC
Protection rank
IP54 Cable; IP54 Station
LCD display
4.3’’ color screen
LED indicator
yellow / red / green
30m A AC
Input power
250V max
Charging cable
5M Type 2 (TPU Jacket)
Power cord
open ready to wire into electricity
Start mode
card swipe
Station size
L240xW152xH96 (mm)
2 years (both cable and station)
lead time
30-35 days after deposit payment
Payment Terms
T/T(30% advanced payment ,the rest 70% balance should be paid before shippment)
Electrical Protection
Over current protection, Residual current protection, Ground protection, Surge protection
Over/Under voltage protection, Over/Under frequency protection, Over temp protection
Materials Applied
Shell: by thermoplastic PC 94V-0. Anti-corrosion and abrasion protection.
Cable: 5.0M in black with TPU jacket. With CE issued by TUV and TUV mark.
Customizing Logo
Logo put on shell by laser on station box or cable head
Each in inner carton box, then 1 inner carton into 1 master carton
Product conforms to Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU, IEC61851-1:2019
IP55, Weather proof; Leakage current protection; Impact resistance
Charging status and working error simply displayed by LED indicators and LCD screen
Optional function of current choice button to switch current from 8A-32A


HONGJU Home Level 2 EV Charging Station


  • HONGJU Home Level 2 EV Charging Station is a simple, powerful, heavy-duty and portable Electric Vehicle Charging Station which is suitable for normal and cold weather. 
  • UL Full Labeled. Eligible for the Federal Rebate Program. IP67 (Water resistant), Fire resistant. Over Current, Over Voltage, Under Voltage, Missing Diode, Ground Fault, and Over Temperature Protections. Self-Monitoring and Recovery, Power Outage Recovery. 
  • Easy to install and use. Save hundreds of dollars on installation – just install a simple 14-50R outlet and you are ready to plug in your HONGJU Home Level 2 EV Charging Station. Easily transportable. Simple to remove from the mounting bracket and transport between different locations. NEMA-4 water and air tight metal enclosure.

Portable Home Wall EV Chargers 32A Wallbox Charger Station Type 2 0Portable Home Wall EV Chargers 32A Wallbox Charger Station Type 2 1


How to make Order

Please send us an email to specify the item, quantity, color or other specification to place an order.

1. Contact us via website. e-mail. whatsapp etc contacting tools, confirm the model & quantity you want to order with us.

2. Contract will be sent to you.
3. You check the contract and make payment.
4. Package will be delivered to you once we receive the payment.


1. What's the rated of EV Charging Cable you have?
Single phase16A / Single phase 32A / Three phase 16A / Three phase 32A
2. Can I print my own logo?
Yes MOQ 100pcs. There is no extra fee.
3. Can I customzie different color for the connector or cable?
Yes of course. MOQ 500pcs.
4. How is the warranty?
Same Q'ty good cables compensation against same Q'ty bad ones
5. How long is the lead time?
For sample order, we can ship in 2 to 5 days. For mass order, around 15 to 30 days.
6.Can I visit your company before placing the Order.
Yes. You can visit any time.

Send your inquiry directly to us

Privacy Policy China Good Quality EV Charger Solutions Supplier. Copyright © 2023-2024 evcharger-solution.com . All Rights Reserved.